An Independent source for a 2nd opinion for your farming needs not based on programs or sales incentives.
- A higher level of Field Intelligence; thorough field scouting.
Not relying on a combine inspection in the fall to guesstimate success or failure on production efforts.
- Keeping you ahead of the curve and well informed while you attend to farming operations.
- Nothing left for speculation;
Checking your fields on a timely schedule to keep you informed as to in-season activities
Timely recommendations and management in and out of season will make you money!
- Identifying a problem before it effects your bottom line
- Timely treatment of a problem that can keep you from a loss or maximize profit.
- Recommending management of a problem previously left unchecked that increases your bottom line of profit season to season.
- Evaluating input needs such as soil fertility, hybrid traits, seeding rates, seed treatments, herbicide and insecticide needs prior to planting.
- Summarizing management needs and inputs for next season’s efforts in a report.
- 24/7 access – Part of our job is to keep you informed of what’s developing in products, technology, and management practices. We are always available.
- A second source for record keeping and documentation in season, and post.